Monday 19 September 2022 has been declared a bank holiday in the UK to mark the funeral of Queen Elizabeth II. Columbia Threadneedle Investments has designated it a non-working day in the UK.
All UK-domiciled daily dealt funds will not deal on Monday 19 September and any dealing requests will be held until Tuesday 20 September. Our UK-based contact centre will also be closed.
In addition there will be no dealing on Monday 19 September for the funds within the following fund umbrellas:
- Columbia Threadneedle (Irl) II PLC
- Columbia Threadneedle (Irl) III PLC
- Columbia Threadneedle (Lux) III
- Columbia Threadneedle (Lux) IV RAIF-FCP
- Columbia Threadneedle (Lux) LDI
- CT Property Growth & Income Feeder Fund Limited
We have been notified that UK-based exchanges will be closed on Monday 19 September, as a result the following Threadneedle (Lux) SICAV funds will also observe a non-dealing day, as they are primarily UK focused. Dealing in these funds will resume on Tuesday 20 September. These funds are:
- Threadneedle (Lux) UK Equities Fund
- Threadneedle (Lux) Enhanced Commodities Fund
- Threadneedle (Lux) UK Equities Income Fund
- Threadneedle (Lux) – European Dynamic Real Return Fund
Other funds in the Threadneedle (Lux) SICAV funds will operate as normal on Monday 19 September.